GREAT Scholarships India
The University of Central Lancashire is thrilled to announce the availability of 3 scholarships to students in India starting an undergraduate taught programme in September 2018.
Successful applicants will Get a Complete tuition fee scholarship to the first year of the undergraduate study at UCLan (except MBBS)
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants need to:
- Hold an offer to study an undergraduate taught course at UCLan
- Be resident of India
- Satisfy the subsequent academic requirements:
- 75 percent in English topic in Standard XII education and maintain an unconditional offer by the deadline for your application or IELTS 6.0 bands overall (with minimal 5.5 bands in each part ).
How to Apply:
- Nominees for the GREAT Scholarships India 2018 have to complete the scholarship application form.
- All applications will be evaluated with consideration to the following: general presentation; originality of thought; fluency in communicating of thoughts; proof of motivation for study; skill to be successful and contribute to college life.
- The last award can be subject to the panel choice.
Deadline: 01st July 2018
For more details: CLICK HERE