ICAR-Directorate of Coldwater Fisheries Research
Indian Council of Agricultural Research
Bhimtal – 263 136, District Nainital, Uttarakhand
What : Call for Research Associate
When : 02.01.2019 at 11:00 A.M.
Where : DCFR, Bhimtal
Walk-in-interview for the engagement of following post under project as per details mentioned below will be held at Institute’s Bhimtal Campus on 02.01.2019 at 11:00 A.M.
Name of the Project : ICAR- National Fellow Scheme “Development of a method for detecting the presence of any viral signal in clinical samples of fish.
Position : Research Associate
Qualification and experience :
Essential PhD in Virology/ Microbiology/ Immunology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Life Sciences. Or First class master’s degree in life sciences, biochemistry, biotechnology and microbiology with 4 years/ 5 years of Bachelor’s degree having 1st division or 60 % marks or equivalent overall grade point average, with at least two years of research experience as evidenced from Fellowship/Associateship/ Training/ other engagement as circulated vide F.No. 2- 9/2012-HRD dated 25.04.2014
Location of work : DCFR, Bhimtal
Age : 35 Years for men and 40 years for woman, Relax able under the rule for OBC/ SC/ST Candidates as per Govt, of India norms.
Emoluments : Rs. 40,000/- +HRA with a PhD degree or Rs. 36,000/-+ HRA with a Master’s degree
Duration : Duration will be coterminous with the project
Application form : Application form can be downloaded from the website of this office www.dcfr.res.in
Form can also be obtained from reception counter of this office on same day.
Terms & conditions:
1. The above position is purely on contract basis. The person recruited will have no claim for absorption in any capacity after the termination of the project. Duration of the project may be increased/decreased and persons deployed will be co-terminus automatically with the termination of the project.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
3. Certificates of all passed examinations starting from matriculation, a latest passport size photograph affixed on the application containing bio-data and caste certificate should be produced at the time of interview.
4. Experience certificate in original, if any.
5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
6. The decision of the Director, DCFR, Bhimtal will be final.
7. Candidate must be medically fit, motivated and dynamic and willing to join immediately after selection.
8. Relaxable as applicable under rule for SC/ST/OBC candidate.