ICAR-National Rice Research Institute
Name of Post: Research Associate & Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01 each
Project Title: From QTL to Variety: Genomics- Assisted Introgression and Field evaluation of Rice Varieties with Genes/QTLs for yield under Drought, Flood and Salt Stress” (EAP 263)
- Essential: Ph. D in Plant Breeding & Genetics/ Biotechnology/ Molecular biology
- Desirable: (i) Research expertise in marker assisted breeding/gene Pyramiding/gene mapping operate with evidence from study Publications. (ii) Awareness of computational biology
Senior Research Fellow
- Essential: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science (M. Sc in Biotechnology/Life Science/Botany with specialization in Plant Breeding, Genetics & Biotechnology with NET eligibility or Post Graduate Degree in Expert Course (M. Sc (Ag) in Plant Breeding & Genetics/Biotechnology) with just two years ofresearch expertise )
- Desirable: Standard knowledge of molecular Biology methods.
- Eligible candidates desirous to be thought of for its above-mentioned position arc advised to bring 1 copy of the bio-data together with Xerox copy of all of the certificates and mark sheets affixing recent picture thereon together with initial copies of educational certificates/mark sheets /expertise certification (matriculation admissions ) and look for a walk-in-interview comprising of a written-cum personal interview on prescribed da!e, period and location.
- Director, NRRI reserves the right to increase/decrease the amount of position and to cancel the recruitment procedure for the place mentioned previously. Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects.
- No TA and DA for appearing in the interview arc admissible.
- No candidate is going to be entertained rigorously after 10:00 a.m.
- If presently employed, then the candidate might need to furnish no-objection certification from the present employer for appearing from the walk-in-interview.
- Canvassing in any form will leave the offender disqualified for the situation.
- Walk-In Details:
- Date of Interview for RA – 09.07.2018
- Date of Interview for SRF – 10.07.2018
- Time of Interview – 10:00 a.m.
- Venue of Interview – NRRI, Cuttack
Official Notification: CLICK HERE