EXAMINATION PATTERN FOR ICAR-NET (II) – 2018
No: of Questions : 150
Type of Question : Objective type multiple choice questions (MCQ)
Maximum time allotted : 2 hours
Marks for each question : 1 mark
Cutoff for each wrong answer : 1/3 rd per wrong answer
Minimum marks required for qualifying ICAR-NET (II)-2018
|Category of candidate||Minimum qualifying marks|
|OBC(Non-Creamy layer)||67.5 (45%)|
|SC / ST/ Divyang||60.0 (40%)|
There will be no rounding off of fractions of marks.
The Examination will be conducted in online mode at the designated Centres only. Click here for the list of Centres
The questions in the ICAR-NET (II) Examination will be available in bilingual form i.e. Hindi and English medium on the computer.
- Candidates must mark the answers/papers themselves.
- Only the Visually Divvang (VD) and Orthopedically Divyang (OP) candidates with both arms affected may the allowed the help of a Scribe, only with the prior permission of the Board.
- Provision of a scribe will be made by ASRB on prior request made by such candidates fifteen (15) days before the Examination on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No request for Scribe facility will be entertained after stipulated period.
- An additional time of 20 (twenty) minutes per hour will be allowed to such candidates availing the scribe facility.
- The standard of paper will be that of a Master’s degree issued by an Indian University in the relevant Discipline.