What : Walk-in-interview – Young Professional II
When : 22nd November 2018 (Thursday) at 10.00 am
Where : ICAR-Central Tuber Crops Research Institute, Thiruvananthapuram-695 017
ICAR -CENTRAL TUBER CROPS RESEARCH INSTITUTE
(Indian Council of Agricultural Research)
Sreekariyam P.O., Thiruvananthapuram 695 017, Kerala, India
Name of the Post : Young Professional II
Project : DUS Centre for Cassava and Sweet potato funded by PPV&FRA
Mode of Selection : written test & interview
Venue : ICAR-Central Tuber Crops Research Institute, Thiruvananthapuram-695 017
Date and Time of Interview : 27.11.2018 (Tuesday) at 10.00 am
Number of Post : One
Duration : Up to March 2019 or co-terminus with the project whichever is earlier
Essential Qualifications : M.Sc. (Agri./ Horti./Life Science)
Desirable : Experience in conducting of field experiments/ characterization of germplasm in tuber crops especially cassava and sweet potato
Emoluments : Rs.25,000(Consolidated)
Age : The maximum age limit is 35 years as on 19/11/2018 (relaxation in age as per Govt.Rules )
Terms and Conditions:
- The maximum age limit is 35 years as on 19/11/2018 (relaxation in age as per Rules )
- The duration of the project is currently up to March31stThe above mentioned post is purely on contract basis co-terminus with the project and may be terminated by the competent authority, ICAR – CTCRI, Thiruvananthapuram without assigning any reasons at any stage. Extension will be purely based on the availability of funds and sanction from funding agency.
- There is no provision for re-employment after termination of the The selected candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a later date at this institute.
- The applicant must produce his/her original documents during the interview.
- Registration of candidates will be opened from 10.00 AM onwards only on 22/11/2018 and candidate must submit an application addressed to The Director, ICAR Central Tuber Crops Research Institute, Thiruvananthapuram enclosing one set of photo copy of certificate(s), passport size photograph and a copy of publications, if any.
- No objection certificate from the employer, in case, the applicant is in employment elsewhere.
- Experience certificates in original, if any.
- No TA/DA etc. will be paid for attending the interview.
- The incumbent shall not have any claim for regular appointment in ICAR.
- The selection will be based on Academic Performance, Research Experience and performance in interview.
- The decision of competent authority will be the final and binding in all respects.
Official Notification : Download