Before going into application process:
- All candidates must ensure that they are meeting with minimum eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification, age, discipline, category etc.
- Appearing in the exam without fulfilling the minimum required criteria will lead to cancellation of your candidature. During verification procedure, if any candidate is found ineligible, he/she will be terminated from the admission procedure at the same time.
Instructions to Apply:
- The application form will be obtained in online mode from the official website i.e. http://www.asrb.org.in and http://www.icar.org.in
- A candidate not fulfilling the minimum required criteria is restricted to apply for the exam. Therefore, I advise you to read all instructions very carefully.
- During online submission of application, candidates do not need to attach any sort of documents/certificates.
- Candidates should fill up the application form very carefully. Once you have submitted your application, no request for change in name, discipline, exam centre name, date of birth, father’s name, email ID, mobile number, gender, DOB, examination medium, category etc. will be entertained by the respective authority.
- Candidates are restricted to apply in online mode as there are no other modes of application submission available.
- Suppose, you have submitted multiple applications then your latest one will be considered.
- All parts of the application form should be filled by candidates very carefully.
- Keep a print out of your filled application form for future reference.
Documents/Information needed for Online Application Process
- NET-2018 (ii) notification.
- Your name as specified in the secondary level entrance certificate.
- Correspondence certificate.
- Your permanent address.
- Father’s name, as you were mentioned in secondary level exam.
- Class 10th or its equivalent certificate.
- Master’s degree related documents such as provisional/degree certificate/mark sheets /transcript (if available).
- Doctorate degree related documents.
- Exam centre list –Download
- Scanned copy of your recently taken passport size photograph. The photograph should be taken against White background/ Talking about the maximum size of the same should be 150 kb and it should be in .jpg format.
- Scanned copy of the signature. You need to put your signature on a white paper by using the black/blue ink. The signature should be in .jpg format with a maximum size of 80kb.
- Credit card/debit card details for the fee payment.
- Genuine and working email ID.
Application Fee for NET
- Unreserved category candidates: Rs 1000
- Other Backward Classes category: Rs 500
- Women, Divyang, SC and ST: 250
The amount can be paid through online as well as offline mode. In online mode, the payment can be made by using credit card/debit card/net banking, whereas, the payment can be made through challan in offline mode.
Check for slot availability : Click here
Click on any one link here to Apply :
- Official notification: Download
- Centre’s for NET-2018 and ARS 2017 : Download
- Disciplines and their approved eligibility qualifications for NET 2018 and ARS 2017 : Download
- Plan of examination for NET 2018 and ARS 2017 : Download
- Form of certificate prescribed for scheduled caste and scheduled tribe : Download
- Form of certificate to be produced by other backward classes applying for appointment to posts under the government of India : Download
- Disability certificate : Download
- Employment certificate : Download