Denys Holland Scholarship for International Students in UK- 2018
Applications are invited for Denys Holland Scholarship for international students. Scholarship is open for undergraduate students from any country to pursue full-time undergraduate study in any department. The scholarship is worth £9,000 per annum and scholars may choose to use all or part of the scholarship to cover fees.
UCL is London’s leading multidisciplinary university, with approximately 11,000 staff and 38,000 students from 150 different countries. Founded in 1826 in the heart of London, UCL was the first university in England to welcome students of any class, religion, and the first to welcome women on equal terms with men.
- Application Deadline: July 6, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate degree level at University College London in UK.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to learn any of the courses available at University College London.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is worth £9,000 per year for three years, subject to satisfactory academic progress and scholars may choose to use all or part of the scholarship to cover fees. Any remainder is paid to the scholar as a maintenance award. The scholarship may be held alongside other grants, bursaries, awards or scholarships, provided annual total funding does not exceed the cost of fees plus a reasonable sum for maintenance in any one year (as determined by UCL).
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Nationality: Any country
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students of any country can apply for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants should be:
- holding a valid UCL Student Number or UCAS Application Number
- holding an offer of admission to UCL for full-time undergraduate study commencing in September 2018, in any department
- able to demonstrate that they have broad interests and intend to be actively involved in and contribute to the life of the university;
- preferably aged 25 or below at the time of commencing their studies.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Completed Application Form and supporting documents should be sent via email or post.
For further details: CLICK HERE