Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP)
The Malaysian Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan are granted by the Malaysian Government to the designated students from the Commonwealth nations to learn at the post-graduate level in Malaysia. This is a Government to Government plan with no bond forced by Malaysia. The honors for Mastersdegree are between 12 to two years based upon the courses. Awards for ursuing PhD degree are for three years. The Awards are applicable for hopefuls seeking after full-time degree program in Malaysia.
To be qualified for COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP AND FELLOWSHIP PLAN (CSFP), candidates must fit the accompanying criteria:-
- Not be over 45 years of age amid application.
- Acquired at least Second Class Upper (Honors) or a CGPA of 3.5/4.0 at Bachelor Degree Level for Masters Degree candidates and for PhD applicants must have CGPA 3.5/4.0 or great outcome at Masters degree level in a comparative field of planned PhD study. Likewise, for post-doctoral program, the selection will be assessed in light of the quantity of books produced, refereed/non refereed diaries, portfolio and patent copyright. The Post-Doctoral hopeful must have astounding reputation in research and has knowledge related with the research to be done.
- Took one of the accompanying English Language Proficiency Test not over two years previously to the date of application. The rundown of tests and least scores required:
- IELTS Academic Test with a score of no less than 6.5; or
- TOEFL paper-based test with a score of no less than 580 or PC based test with a score of no less than 230 or web based test with a score no less than 92.
- In magnificent health condition and ensured by a Certified Doctor/Medical Professional. The cost of medicinal examination is to be borne by the candidates.
- Wrote a proposal that is significant to the field of studies.
- Has applied for and picked up admission to postgraduate and post-doctoral examinations in Malaysia (contingent letters of offer will be acknowledged at the season of utilization or has an affirmation of acknowledgment or association with the Universities in Malaysia).
Field of studies is in the following priority areas:
- Science and Engineering
- Agriculture and Fisheries
- Biosecurity and Food Safety
- Environmental Studies
Deadline: 30th May 2018
For more details: CLICK HERE