Full Chinese Government Scholarship- CUST Scholarship for Non-Chinese Students in China – 2018
Changchun University of Science and Technology is a key university in China, previously known as Changchun Institute of Optics and Fine Mechanics. The university was found by the former vice chairman of China Association for Science and Technology and the founder of the Chinese Optical Society, Wang Daheng in 1958 in Changchun, Jilin, China. The IEEC of CUST is an organization specially engaged in enrolling international students and in charge of the educative matters.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master and Doctoral degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship awards:
- Tuition waiver;
- Medical insurance
- Master’s students & general scholars: CNY 3,000;
- Doctoral students & senior scholars: CNY 3,500.
- Please refer to Introduction to CGS—Coverage and Standard for details of each item.
- Note: Scholarship recipients registering before the 15th of the registration month (the 15th included) will be granted the full living allowance of that month. Recipients registering after the 15th of the registration month will be granted half of the living allowance of that month. If registered student stays out of China for more than 15 days (school holidays excluded), his stipend will be stopped during his leaving.
- Nationality: Available to citizens of a country other than the People’s Republic of China
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not known
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available to citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- Not be a registered student in Chinese universities at the time of application;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: a. Applicants directly apply to Changchun University of Science and Technology. Please visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/Laihua/universitydetailen.aspx?collegeId=177 or http://ieec.cust.edu.cn/ for more information.
- Recommended candidates must finish the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students. Please go to http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina/or www.campuschina.org and click Application Online for International Students, complete the required information, submit the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship online and print a hard copy.
- A package of complete application documents (Please check Application Documents for the detailed checklist.) must be submitted to Changchun University of Science and Technology before the deadline.
Please note CSC does not accept any individual application other than the recommended applications from Changchun University of Science and Technology. Please pay attention to the Agency Number of Changchun University of Science and Technology and it is ‘10186’.
Applications Deadline: June 30, 2018
Official Notification: CLICK HERE